Do you have old tired worn out lamp shades?
Well its time to make them all new.
The picture below is my old lamp shade.
(click on the pictures to see larger version)
My new lamp shade.
I was completely surprised at how well these looked after I was done with them.
How I made these:
1. Using publisher, start off by making a blank page 11x17,
(you will need 6 pages total)
2. There will be a light blue line around the page. Use that as your guide.
Add your pictures, 1 large picture and 4 small ones. Save your project.
3. Send your project to Staples Copy Center to print or print them at home.
4. Laminate with 5 mil lamination, trim them down to the paper size.
5. Tear off the old lamp shade from the wire braces. Clean them well.
6. Take clear box tape, and tape three of the laminated pages together.
7. Carefully tape the pages on to the wire braces.
8. Put them on your lamps and enjoy.
*note* only use LED lights in your lamps, they do not create heat. Heat will melt the lamination and could cause a fire.