I have set a new goal in life. Its a rather large goal. I will not cut my hair until I have made one million dollars.
Well I have not made my million dollars, so my hair is getting rather long. I am not sure what to do about it. I need your help.
- I need a way to keep it out of my face. My hair is super thin. Some have suggested gels and sprays, but I really dont like sprays and gels make my hair look like its wet or greasy. I dont like either of those.
- How should I dry it, I know as a guy with short hair, a towel would work, but now that its long, I have been told that a towel will damage my hair. Is this true?
- What kind of styling do you think would look good on me? I have tried to part it on one side like I did when it was short, but to me it looks dumb.
- Are there any products that I should stay away from or should use. One person suggest a long time ago, that using horse shampoo is the best thing on the market. But I have no clue.
- How often should I wash it? Will it damage it if I wash it to much?
- How do I keep from getting tangles? I am so sore from it. I found that a comb, doesn't work well. I had to buy a brush.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated,