1. Learn to walk.
2. Learn to walk in cast.
3. Learn to run in cast.
4. To get the cast off with out being cut. They used a arm saw back then, to cut them off. (yes it scared the living crap out of me ever single time. )
5. Learn to walk again on my weak feet.
6. Learn to run again.
This process happened at least once a year. Until I was 18. I was born handicapped.
Allen's Goals (con't)
7. Graduate High School
8. Be a police officer.
9. Get married.
10. Work For Walt Disney World.
11. Get a divorce.
12. Come out of the closet once an for all.
13. Find a husband and have kids.
14. Make one million dollars.
15. Move out of Indiana.
16. Move some where it does not snow.
So now I am walking down my path of life minding my own business, when all of a sudden a stop sign appears. I am looking at which way I should go, but for the life of me I don't know. I look one way and I see lots of sun sine. I look another way and see college. I look straight ahead and I see two kids turn their lives around and become something in life.
The thing is I want all three of them. But how do I do them all?