For as long as I can remember, I have been working a full time job. I have worked all 3 shifts. I hated 3rd shift the most, but I loved 2nd shift. I dont like mornings or traffic with mornings.
I have for the past three months, been working from home. Blogging on this site, advertising PlayItOnTheWeb.com.
I have noticed a few things:
1. I work when I want to work - the internet has no time restrictions.
2. I dress as I want to dress - pj and t-shirt
3. I eat when I want to eat
4. If I feel sick - I stay in bed
5. If I want to take a few days off - I can (with out begging a boss)
6. I threw away my watch - I don't keep up with time.
7. Days of the week - I have to look it up to figure it out.
The other day, I went to out and about. I need to go shopping, etc. I couldn't figure out why, people was looking at me weird.
When I returned home. I figured it out. I went to the bathroom and walked by the mirror. I about screamed. My hair was bed head and greasy, my face- I hadn't shaved in 3 weeks. I looked ruff. My t-shirt had holes in them. My pants had holes and paint on them. My shoes were duct taped.
I have gotten used to wearing what ever around the house, and who cares what I look like. You the reader cant see me over the internet. But now, I have to watch what I wear in public. I have to stop before I walk out the door, to make sure I am dress right.
As far as being a Blogger, I love it.
Have a great day everyone,
DIY Solar Hot Water System
7 months ago